Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

PART IV: VAN KRIKORIAN TARRED AND FEATHERED ME !

Why did a "reputable" lawyer and a prominent leader of the American Armenian community through his work with the Armenian Assembly of America, authorize the filing of a bogus criminal complaint against me in Armenia, when I was President and CEO of Caldera Resources? This "bogus" criminal complaint was nothing more the a scheme to force me to walk away from a business venture in Armenia, to gain an advantage for Global Gold in a civil litigation and to scare me off and attempt to humiliate me by executing a "TAR-AND-FEATHER" campaign. Mr. Krikorian then proudly declared in the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) filings of  Global Gold Corporation (GBGD): "[C]aldera officials are currently under criminal investigation..." 10-Q Global Gold Corporation Filed August 22, 2011 for the period ending June 30, 2011 http://sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/319671/000143774911003507/ggc_10q-033111.htm 10-Q Global Gold Corporation File...

PART II: The Bogus Criminal Complaint

As a Lawyer and Corporate Counsel for Global Gold, VAN KRIKORIAN knows very well what the difference between a civil and criminal matter is. Van Krikorian also knows that filing a criminal complaint to gain advantage in a civil complaint is not only unethical and a breach of his professional conduct as a member of the bar, in this case it is attempted extortion. What was the "BOGUS" Criminal Complaint? That I stole 100% of the Shares of Marjan Mining Company from Global Gold, a theft equivalent to $2.850,000.  Unbelievable! You enter into a transaction in New York. The resolutions are passed and all shares are transfered to the JV, and then he claims I stole 100% of the shares when I transfered them to the JV which I control 55% and Van Krikorian controls 45%. So how did I steal 100% of the shares? Below is the Copy of the translation and the official "DECISION TO INSTITUTION OF CRIMINAL PROCEEDINGS" signed by deputy prosecutor Mr. A. Afandyan....