Skip to main content

Armenian Documentary calls Van Z. Krikorian of Global Gold Corp. a SWINDLER!

The Video below was released in Armenia on April 6, 2013. The title in Armenian is
ԽԱՐԴԱԽՆԵՐԸ, or KHARDAKHNERE, which tranlates to "FAKERS" or "SWINDLERS".
(Van, Please correct me if I am wrong about the translation.)

The video prepared by certain NGOs describes how Mr. Van Z. Krikorian used his influence and political connections, which he gained from his work and membership with the US based lobby group the Armenian Assembly of America (AAA), and connections to the Department of State and the US Embassy in Armenia, to help enrich himself and "swindel" his employees, contractors, partners and the Republic of Armenia.

I hope the English version will be published soon...


Popular posts from this blog

PART IV: VAN KRIKORIAN TARRED AND FEATHERED ME !

Why did a "reputable" lawyer and a prominent leader of the American Armenian community through his work with the Armenian Assembly of America, authorize the filing of a bogus criminal complaint against me in Armenia, when I was President and CEO of Caldera Resources? This "bogus" criminal complaint was nothing more the a scheme to force me to walk away from a business venture in Armenia, to gain an advantage for Global Gold in a civil litigation and to scare me off and attempt to humiliate me by executing a "TAR-AND-FEATHER" campaign. Mr. Krikorian then proudly declared in the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) filings of  Global Gold Corporation (GBGD): "[C]aldera officials are currently under criminal investigation..." 10-Q Global Gold Corporation Filed August 22, 2011 for the period ending June 30, 2011 http://sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/319671/000143774911003507/ggc_10q-033111.htm 10-Q Global Gold Corporation File...

PART II: The Bogus Criminal Complaint

As a Lawyer and Corporate Counsel for Global Gold, VAN KRIKORIAN knows very well what the difference between a civil and criminal matter is. Van Krikorian also knows that filing a criminal complaint to gain advantage in a civil complaint is not only unethical and a breach of his professional conduct as a member of the bar, in this case it is attempted extortion. What was the "BOGUS" Criminal Complaint? That I stole 100% of the Shares of Marjan Mining Company from Global Gold, a theft equivalent to $2.850,000.  Unbelievable! You enter into a transaction in New York. The resolutions are passed and all shares are transfered to the JV, and then he claims I stole 100% of the shares when I transfered them to the JV which I control 55% and Van Krikorian controls 45%. So how did I steal 100% of the shares? Below is the Copy of the translation and the official "DECISION TO INSTITUTION OF CRIMINAL PROCEEDINGS" signed by deputy prosecutor Mr. A. Afandyan....